Career Opportunities at PR Mortgage & Investments
PR Mortgage & Investments is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merchants Bank of Indiana. Since 1990 PR has provided the best origination and service of loan products with exceptional customer service, accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to regulations. PR is a premier provider and servicer of multifamily, senior and student housing in the Midwest
Billion in Loans
PR Mortgage & Investments strives to create a work environment that rewards hard work and strong performance while encouraging a positive work-life balance. At PR Mortgage we believe our people make the difference in our business and our full range of top-notch employee benefits are key to building and maintaining our team.
Commercial Lending Financial AnalystPosted: 05/10/2017
- Oversees month-end accounting of loan closings.
- Organizes and tracks correspondent lending relationships.
- Reviews settlement details and ensures compliance with internal objectives.
- Provides back-up support to GNMA trade desk.
- Drafts and presents capital market updates for clients.
- Tracks closely held bridge loan terms and monitors rates.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in professional finance- or accounting-related function required.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the banking industry with particular emphasis on mortgage banking.
- Must exhibit a relentless attention to detail.
- Requires demonstrated success in multitasking and managing multiple, competing deadlines.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Must demonstrate a well-informed knowledge of current events, specifically as they relate to capital markets.
- Working familiarity with Bloomberg Terminal system is preferred.
Multifamily Underwriting TraineePosted: 05/18/2017
- Gather and analyze credit data, tax returns and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Work with Microsoft Excel financial models to generate financial ratios and trend analyses using computer programs to evaluate customers’ financial status and payback ability.
- Communicate with borrowers regarding outstanding issues prior to preparing the Lender Narrative.
- Prepare reports including credit analyses, amendments, extension requests and summaries of loan requests, and timely submit to loan committee for approval.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution.
- Must have professional work experience in a related role for a minimum of one year.
- Candidates must demonstrate successful critical thinking skills paired with an inquisitive, investigative nature.
- Requires the ability to successfully multitask and perform accurate, timely work with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills and/or interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires a demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook at a moderate to advanced level.
- A positive, can-do, team-first attitude is critically important to the success of this role.