Career Opportunities at PR Mortgage & Investments
PR Mortgage & Investments is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merchants Bank of Indiana. Since 1990 PR has provided the best origination and service of loan products with exceptional customer service, accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to regulations. PR is a premier provider and servicer of multifamily, senior and student housing in the Midwest
Billion in Loans
PR Mortgage & Investments strives to create a work environment that rewards hard work and strong performance while encouraging a positive work-life balance. At PR Mortgage we believe our people make the difference in our business and our full range of top-notch employee benefits are key to building and maintaining our team.
Multifamily Commercial Mortgage Loan ProcessorPosted: 08/11/2017
- Request and collect applicable information about the loan, property and borrower structure directly from the client and/or originator using Outlook and file-sharing systems.
- Order, track, receive and maintain third-party reports (i.e. credit, title, etc.) using outside vendor systems and in-house systems and methods.
- Create documents, both internal and external (i.e. forms, applications, invoices, engagement letters, etc.), using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assist origination and underwriting in clearing various stipulations for specific programs.
- Promptly track collected loan documents and provide ongoing updates to clients as to the status of the loan process. Answer client questions that may arise throughout the process.
- Maintain accurate records of each loan in PR’s internal production report.
- Create electronic and hard-copy files of loan packages and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Request and/or initiate funds wires to or from accounting, clients and other applicable third parties as necessary.
- Provide overall support to the processing team and serve as a back-up to answering incoming company calls.
- Must successfully demonstrate an ability to be flexible and adjust to quickly shifting deadlines and last-minute changes and demands.
- Requires the ability to create and maintain organization within the position’s daily work and across multiple loan processes involving numerous stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate an ability to successfully multi-task using established checklists in order to ensure compliance with established regulations and procedures.
- Must exhibit the successful ability to provide excellent customer service, to both internal and external stakeholders, while also ensuring all required deadlines are successfully met.
- Requires basic understanding of the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a professional work setting.
- Requires strong communication skills paired with the ability to follow up and follow through.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED from and accredited institution and at least six months of work experience in a professional office environment.
- Previous experience with commercial, multi-family mortgage processes is preferred.