Career Opportunities at PR Mortgage & Investments
PR Mortgage & Investments is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merchants Bank of Indiana. Since 1990 PR has provided the best origination and service of loan products with exceptional customer service, accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to regulations. PR is a premier provider and servicer of multifamily, senior and student housing in the Midwest
Billion in Loans
Targeted Affordable Seller/Servicer
PR Mortgage & Investments strives to create a work environment that rewards hard work and strong performance while encouraging a positive work-life balance. At PR Mortgage we believe our people make the difference in our business and our full range of top-notch employee benefits are key to building and maintaining our team.
GSE Commercial Mortgage Underwriting Analyst (Minnesota)Posted: 05/18/2018
- Analyze financials related to the transaction, such as property operating statements, rent rolls, guarantor financial statements, real estate owned schedules, and credit reports.
- Participate in transaction team meetings throughout the underwriting process.
- Assist with engagement and review of third-party reports, such as appraisals and engineering.
- Attend site inspection visits and lease audit reviews with the senior transaction underwriter to ensure there are no issues with the property or rent roll.
- Ensure, under the review of the senior underwriter, accuracy of and compliance with agency-required forms and third-party reports.
- Assist the senior transaction underwriter in the analysis and narrative, including a thorough review of borrower credit, income, asset, and property.
- Input data in Fannie Mae DUS Gateway and assist with Fannie Mae C&D data input.
- Input final underwriting analysis in the Freddie Mac LST template and upload documents as required into Freddie Mac OUS and ICT.
- Notify the senior underwriter of deal-specific issues that arise for mitigation and resolution.
- Work as needed and directed by the senior transaction underwriter to assist the closing department with transaction information during the commitment and closing process.
- Maintain an updated understanding of applicable agency policies and procedures.
- Independently learn and stay updated on agency systems, forms and program requirements.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably with a focus in finance or commercial real estate.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be self-sufficient with project/timeline management skills; excellent accuracy and attention to details; and the ability to adapt in an entrepreneurial business environment.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires occasional travel for property inspections, agency training and transaction meetings. 10% travel overnight – typically one night.
- Knowledge of multifamily real estate and affordable housing development is preferred
Multifamily Portfolio ManagerPosted: 08/13/2018
Success in this position will encompass providing exemplary external and internal customer service while performing and maintaining timely, accurate financial transactions and records associated with assigned loans.
This position is physically located at our headquarters in Carmel, Indiana.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service, maintain and troubleshoot assigned portfolio of multifamily mortgage loans.
- Input and maintain data using GinnieNet, FICS, Fannie Mae and Corelogic mortgage software.
- Process postal mail, calls and emails directly with or on behalf of borrowers.
- Manage escrow taxes, insurance, replacement reserve and repair accounts.
- File and maintain UCC-3 forms online and hardcopy.
- Interact with HUD, Fannie Mae and various governmental agencies via phone regarding compliance/procedural issues.
- Prior multifamily mortgage banking and/or property management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HUD, Fannie Mae and various governmental agencies’ reporting requirements and regulations preferred.
- Requires problem solving skills as well as the initiative to troubleshoot and find resolutions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify, interpret and apply applicable guidelines in managing assigned processes.
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires proficiency in using basic computer software such as Microsoft Office, specifically regarding Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully manage the demands of multiple deadlines while working as a team player with consideration for customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred; high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required.