Career Opportunities at PR Mortgage & Investments
PR Mortgage & Investments is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merchants Bank of Indiana. Since 1990 PR has provided the best origination and service of loan products with exceptional customer service, accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to regulations. PR is a premier provider and servicer of multifamily, senior and student housing in the Midwest
Billion in Loans
Targeted Affordable Seller/Servicer
PR Mortgage & Investments strives to create a work environment that rewards hard work and strong performance while encouraging a positive work-life balance. At PR Mortgage we believe our people make the difference in our business and our full range of top-notch employee benefits are key to building and maintaining our team.
Closing CoordinatorPosted: 01/10/2018
- Act as subject-matter expert for all applicable loan policies and procedures, both internally and as required by the HUD MAP Guide.
- Organize and maintain accurate business deal files within internal systems.
- Request required due diligence items from clients and other third parties.
- Review legal documents for accuracy and collaborate with legal counsel to clear conditions required for closing.
- Review internal production reports and accounting statements for accuracy.
- Facilitate a high-quality flow of information with all internal and external stakeholders regarding progress and/or potential issues.
- Answer client questions throughout the closing process.
- Initiate the wire of funds to third parties as needed.
- Deliver required closed-loan information to internal staff as appropriate and address any post-closing issues as needed.
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level in a business setting required.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment required.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet multiple competing deadlines required.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution desired.
- Previous work experience in a professional office environment required.
- Prior experience with commercial, mortgage and/or HUD lending and closing is a plus.